Auditions for Fall 2018 admittance take place on Saturday, February 17, 2018 and Saturday, March 17, 2018. To schedule an audition, click on the link below for our online audition scheduler, choose your desired area (i.e. voice, strings, percussion, etc.), choose your desired audition time from the time options available, and fill out the associated online form. For the most time options, students are encouraged to sign-up early for an audition. Audition sign-up is available up to one week prior to each audition date. Online audition scheduling is available via the below link. Students are encouraged to schedule their audition early in order to have the greatest pick of audition times. Students will receive a confimation email with important audition day information. Information about audition day is also available online at: http://artscience.nku.edu/departments/music/admissions-scholarships/audition-day-information.html
Schedule your NKU Music Audition
(Auditions are for Fall 2018 entrance):
Online NKU Music Audition Scheduler
Please note that students must also submit the required admissions application to the university. For maximum scholarship consideration, students must submit their university application no later than February 15th.
Important Admissions Links
Apply to Northern Kentucky University
Information for Transfer Students
Our admissions process is designed to be highly selective. We have required and recommended elements to the process, all of which we will consider together as a single portfolio in evaluating applications. Applicants should assemble the strongest mix of elements below to comprise their application package.
The following items are required for application to the MBA program:
- An application for the MBA admission and the application fee. Apply Now
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate (if applicable) coursework from accredited institutions with a minimum undergraduate overall grade point average (GPA) of 2.75. Acceptable transcripts should show evidence of successful completion of quantitative courses.*
- Current resume with 3 years of professional work experience.
- No longer than one page (single spaced) essay stating your motivation for pursuing an MBA.
- If an international applicant, the IBT TOEFL or equivalent with a minimum score of 550 or IELTS minimum score of 6.5.
*Students are required to take the GMAT or GRE if their transcripts do not show evidence of successful completion of quantitative courses. Although scores make up only one factor in the admissions process, it is anticipated that successful applicants will have a minimum overall score of 520 on the GMAT (comparable GRE scores will also be considered).
All requirements should be sent to the NKU Office of Graduate Education.
Northern Kentucky University
Office of Graduate Education
302 Lucas Administrative Center
Highland Heights, KY 41099
Phone: (859) 572-6364
Fax: (859) 572-6670